Seeds of Earth: The Singular Anomaly is a 2.5D top-down Action RPG with a focus on exploration, build diversity, and loot variety. Players fly spaceships that grow in both power and size in a fully-simulated physics environment and equip randomly generated weapons, shields, engines, and more.
Choose from one of four mega-corporations, specializing your ship’s equipment slots, upgrade tree, chassis aesthetics, and overall gameplay approach.
Rounded and reliable. Jack of all trades, master of none.
Galileo Science and Technology
Nimble but fragile. High power, high risk.
Hull tank. Resistance and defensive support.
Pilots can purchase upgrades for their ship in exchange for cryp. There are 3 types of Upgrade Levels: Attribute Upgrade Levels, Active Upgrade Levels, and Passive Upgrade Levels. Each unlocked Upgrade Level allows a choice between 3 different Upgrades, with free respeccing.
Attribute Upgrades - numeric improvements such as:
- Super-conductive Wiring: +12% Max Power
- Hardened Armor: +1 Kinetic Hull Resistance
Active Upgrades - activated abilities that consume Power to activate unique effects, such as:
- Force Pulse: Pushes all enemies within 20,000 units away from you; 25 Power, 18 second Cooldown
Passive Upgrades - always-active passive bonuses and effects such as:
- Arms Dealer: +50% Railgun Fire Rate and Damage
- Backup Battery: When you fall below 20% Integrity, your Shields instantly regenerate to Max Shields. This effect cannot happen more than once every 60 seconds
Ships grow not only in power, but also in size! New pilots start with the tiny Fighter-class chassis with 4 Module slots and 1 Upgrade Level; veteran pilots can unlock the huge and devastating Dreadnaught-class chassis with 13 Module slots and 21 Upgrade Levels!